Honda CBR 600

Thread: Honda CBR 600

suzuki Array
    Grande Prairie, AB
    2005 Suzuki Boulevard S83

Honda CBR 600

I am looking at purchasing an 07 Honda 600 CBR. I have heard good things about them. They are comfortable to ride on. I am 6'4" and they have a steering stabilizer which will work for me. I am new to sportbikes having ridden a cruiser for a number of years. I was wondering what other people have heard of them. Thanks and have a Merry Xmas.
    Last edited by leather; 12-20-2007 at 08:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

2003 Honda 954
    6'4" your pushing it big time, just argo fitment wise. The bike is rad, had a few small issues at first, but bike is very very nice. way lighter thenthe 06 and much faster, only thing is it had a return spring issue last i heard.

Canadian Murder Capital
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    That is a great choice for a first sport bike , with your height it may be an issue on longer rides but not around town , but then who ever buys a sport bike for comfort , My 675 is relatively comfy on 6-7 hour rides , although a VFR would be nice for the long hauls. Good luck on the choice.

White Rock
    Ninja 1000
    I assume you are talking about the RR??? If thats the bike then I would choose a bigger bike. The RR is built for a 120 lbs ride who is about five and half feet tall.

A VFR, V-strom, Triumph ST would be a much better fit. They are not super sports but you will have no problem keeping up the average super sport rider. Your body will thank you for having a more comfortable ride and you will be able to do the day rides with little discomfort.

Not wearing pants. Array klutch's Avatar
    Watching as you shower
    Schwinn with tassles
    Try the R6 and Triumph 675, they've got much taller seating positions, you might find them a better fit.

2004 kawi 636
    I ride with a guy who is 6'4" and about 210-225, he runs circles around people on his Triumph 675. Buy any brand new crotch rocket and it will get you going as fast as you need too.

Registered User Array
    Quote Originally Posted by spinnin View Post
    I ride with a guy who is 6'4" and about 210-225, he runs circles around people on his Triumph 675. .
    Or until the wheels fall off.. Buy British.. Buy twice.