any I am Legend reviews?

Thread: any I am Legend reviews?

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland

any I am Legend reviews?

Just wondering if anyone has watched this movie yet? Thinking about going to it.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

2014 FZ-09
    I've heard good and bad things but after watching it I though it was good overall. Some of the scenes of an empty NYC are pretty amazing. Will Smith does a good job in his role. It does turn into a Vampire flick which is fine by me but some people may not like that kind of thing.

Worth seeing on the big screen in my opinion.

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    I liked it ... considering the price of admission
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."