need a cell phone

Thread: need a cell phone

Registered User Array green machine's Avatar
    chilliwack b.c.
    99 kawasaki zx6r

need a cell phone

Well lost my cell,and I'm still on a plan with telus So I'm looking for a cell that can hook up to telus,so if anyone has one for $150 or less give me a pm.

2. Remove Advertisements

Monica Bellucci
    Hey Jeremy, I have one. It's an Audiovox tri-mode CDM-9000. It's about a year old and the only reason it's for sale is because I just switched jobs and my new job requires I have a cell phone which is attachable to a lap top. The new one I have is almost identical but with a different hook-up on the bottom. It comes with a charger base and a car plug in unit. You can check it out @ I bet. Lemme know, I live in Victoria but could arrange for it to get shipped over if you're interested. I'm not sure what they retail for so make me an offer if you are interested. Cheers, Lionel

Silent Dragon
    My buddy is selling a brad new(3 hrs talk time) motorola C333 (I thinkg that's the name).

u can email me @ if you are interested and I'll give you his number. I'm sure you can get it for under 150.

Silent Dragon
    ps there's a charger and ear piece, and I think it' still under warrenty (he's only had it for a month). he's alos got the box and manual ect. He's selling it cause he wants the higher model (V60?)