Need Help With First Bike After D.a.s

Thread: Need Help With First Bike After D.a.s

Question Need Help With First Bike After D.a.s

Hi ya, im 22 and have decided that once and for all im going to sell my car and get a bike like ive always wanted, if everything goes well i should have my licence by the end of the month / early feb, im looking at something around the 600cc mark ish, i dont mind going a little over or a little under i just dont wanna be stupid about it and go kill myself because i went to powerful to soon, a few of the things i have been looking at are the honda cb500 the bandit, and the hornet, im looking at spending around £2000 ish tops, idealy less that way i can get decent gear with it, im not really looking for answers like just go out and test drive / there is no bike for everyone, i just want some ideas of bikes that look good, have a little umph in them and are good first timers, any help any of you can give me would be a big help, also, what sort of clothing should i be looking at? helmet etc? is e bay worth a look, they are selling helmets the look the part for £30 new but when your paying so little i tend to think they cant be much cop, anyway, hope to hear from you all soon, thanks.
    L Culley

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    Are you moving to BC mate? Check out the "new riders" forum - there's load of info in there already.
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.