I bought this setup in August for my two month safari in Africa. It worked fantastically, but unfortunately with trips this expensive I now need the money the camera is worth rather than the camera itself. This setup was amazing and I am very pleased with how it worked, not a single complaint. I won't go into each item expounding their virtues, but if you're looking at this camera you already know.

Camera body
- Canon 30d firmware v. 1.0.5
- currently at ~7450 actuations
- body is practicably flawless, if there are any scratches I can't see them
- comes with the box, the manuals, all normal hardware such as charger, wires, software cds, etc. the warranty is the standard north American one, i haven't registered the camera so it should be easily transferable
- 5 batteries, 1 that came included and 4 extras bought from ebay which are identical. I went two weeks straight taking a lot of photos and reviewing and only used 3 of them.
- Made Camera Armour which includes a rubber camera and lens cover and LCD clear plastic cover. This is the reason the camera is flawless because it was protected at all times. A fantastic addition, and in my mind essential to any travelling setup.

Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens
- comes with both caps
- no flaws that I can tell, no scratches that can be seen with the naked eye
- comes with original box and whatever documentation there was (warranty cards, etc)

- Tamron Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical IF Macro Autofocus Lens
- comes with both caps
- small scuffing on lens body at one point, about 10x 1mm long scratches in an area of 1cm x 0.5cm
- hood included
- Promaster 62mm UV filter on it since out of the box brand new
- comes with original box and whatever documentation there was (warranty cards, etc)

- Lens blower to clean the dust off

- two 8GB Sandisk Ultra II Compactflash cards
- one 2GB Sandisk Ultra II Compactflash card
- This was enough for 5500 RAW and large JPEG photos from 2 months of safaris, with about 1.5GB to spare.
- Comes with warranty cards and plastic cases

Camera Bag
- Lowepro Off Trail 1 Camera Beltpack - Green
- Belt / Back pack with two detachable lens packs, worked fantastic on the trip particularly with a backpack on, still able to access everything very easily

- I have receipts for over $2500 and that is what it's insured at. Everything was bought in August, and except for the Tamron lens which was bought used off of this site was brand new.
- Asking $1800 which includes shipping to Canada/ US 48 and insurance. If you're local I'll come meet you.
- I would rather not use paypal because of the fees involved, but if you cover those it works for me
- Not selling individual items at this time.
- Feedback, I don't buy/sell much on this site, but I do have an ebay account, which is only at 99% because I left negative feedback for a guy who ripped me off who then left me a negative

Email me at LLYZIC at gmail.com or PM me through this site. I can provide pictures and more info on whatever you want...but be warned my other camera is my cell phone :

and some examples I grabbed at random, these were resized only