Falling behind in Moto Gp Testing

Thread: Falling behind in Moto Gp Testing

Ride the winds of change Array scooter's Avatar
    Adventure and Sport

Falling behind in Moto Gp Testing

Moto GP 08

I have read the positive notes on who's doing well in testing.

But, who's struggling !!.

Melandri seems to have trouble taming the best !

I have not heard much about Hopper.

What's the info ?

2. Remove Advertisements

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    I heard Hopper tore something in his groin or leg caused by a highside. He left for surgery but was doing very well at the time before his mishap.

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    Hopper has a groin issue, & Pedro has a broken finger. Rossi has been doing well, and has put in the best times for the second Sepang test.. But it should be mentioned that the test hasn't been fully represented by all the factories. Hayden has been doing pretty good but the RCV still has issues.. HRC has been going back and forth between the pneumatic and valve spring engines.. both are down on power and there's been chassis issues too. Suzuki has been very quiet.. not much to report.
    Stoner and the Ducati still seems to be the one to beat, he's been strong.. Melandri is commonly a slow starter, i'm sure he will be better come the start of the season.
    Rookies Lorenzo and De Angelis, have been going well and look to be on pace for the front of the pack.
    Tech3 Yamaha with Toseland and Edwards have been doing good too, though Edwards usually tests well.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President