Sand & Road Conditions Question in GVRD & the Valley

Thread: Sand & Road Conditions Question in GVRD & the Valley

Posing with conviction Array heisenberg9's Avatar
    anyone I can lean against

Sand & Road Conditions Question in GVRD & the Valley

It's starting to warm up and the weather is promised to be prety nice (all relative) for Wednesday/tomorrow.

The roads are sandy beyond belief where I am. Haven't been into the city much recently.

What are the road conditions like from a rider's perspective? Particularly concerned about the amount of sand on the roads.

Be good to get a read from people out in Mission, Chilliwack and beyond.

2. Remove Advertisements

2006 FIREBLADE 1000

Exclamation Stave Twisties!!!!

The Stave / Hayward lk , Loop has a lot of sand / gravel , We had a lot of snow our here Some good potholes as well On Wilson Rd, Lot's of snow on the sides of the road around IRON MTN, On a scale of 1 to 10
    10 being bad its an ** 8 ** So if you ride it take it real cool

damn broken leg!!!!!!! Array gixxer_76's Avatar
    2007 KX250 Ripper!!!!
    Roads are dirty still. It hasn't even had a chance to really rain after the last snow. A few showers isnt enough. Go dirtbiking now that the snow is leaving.... for now.
    Just like a twig, your leg will snap if you smash it into a wall with a 400 Lb bike @ 100+ Km/h. So just don't do it!

nightmare596 Array
    surrey B.C.
    89 GSXR 750
    In surrey the main roads look pretty clear on the straight-away but all the corners have a nice sand trap to deal with. There's enough sand to kick out the back or wash out the front. Don't want to have a violent dismount. To much Sand still.

Maple Ridge
    2007 GSX-R750
    I was out for a quick rip on Sunday night around Coquitlam. Lanes are clear, but 'out of the groove' there's still alot of sand.
    "Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD’s… You know you want to hit it, but you’re afraid of the consequences"

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Lynn Valley represent WHAT?
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle
    The Boba Bike is plated and I'm going for a rip tomorrow morning. Gonna stick to downtown and just go from Starbucks to Starbucks.

Keep things simple this early in the season.
    My bike is so much faster than yours that I dare you to ride it, you lame little turd. Do you have the balls to ride this BOTTOMLESS PIT OF TORQUE?

~Hunter S. Thompson

teeth or keys,you decide Array J.B.'s Avatar
    Lots of gravel in the valley, stick to the grooves and ride it like a dirtbike , tons of fun out here!
    Got your keyboard?
    --Ride on Dan--

2005 yzf r-1(2005 1000 RR)
    Don't come to Langley City!! city council just cut the sweeper budget from 5days a week to 3 days .Total ass holes if you ask me.