BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

I saw the Desmosedici

2K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  skroonk 
#1 · (Edited)
It was nice .# 169 of 1500. PICTURE UPDATEd!. The dealer said it was the newest model. exhausts coming out of the top of the tail section. Crazy

See less See more
#6 ·
Pretty amazing bike, plenty rare and a lot of dough for two wheels...but at the same time, its not exactly a Reventon in terms of exclusivity; after all, it costs less than an X5, and 1500 units means there's likely going to be a handful of them here in Vancouver.

#29 ·
:confused I'm not sold on it. Looks like an accident from a dealership selling too many makes/models:

-Nose from a Hyosung (or maybe a Gixxer on a budget).
-Fairings (side-view) from a skinny/shrunken Busa.
-Seat from Suzuki.
-Ass from Honda.
-Exhaust from the Triumph lab.
-Engine, Paint, Decals & Price Tag... all from Ducati.

:rolleyes Maybe it looks like a Ducati if you stand waaaaaaaaaay back I s'pose. Or maybe it's just Gurp's photographic skills. Certainly it'll perform; no doubt about that. But for $64K - $75K, I'd expect something more cutting-edge, totally 'new', or at least original.

:devillook I'd only ride one if it were given to me. Then I'd probably not complain, and likely disagree with anyone saying any of the above. ;)

:drinkbeer

#30 ·
:devillook I'd only ride one if it were given to me. Then I'd probably not complain, and likely disagree with anyone saying any of the above. ;)

:drinkbeer
Ah the motto of a true Ducatista. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.