what will you do?
let's say, for the sake of argument, that you won $10 million
here's a worthless bit of info: if you banked $10mil @ 1.5% intrest, you would make approx. $12,500/month
another worthless bit of info: a 1-year RBC GIC, with intrest paid at maturity is 2.5% on anything over $1mil. (that's $20,833/month, but you don't see it for a year...)
personally, i'm hoping you buy me a sportbike...
as for myself
1) $1 million divided up between my aunts, uncles, and grandparents
2) $1.5 million to my parents/siblings
3) $1 or 2 million over time to charities
4) $4 million banked
5) $16,000 (approx.) into a new bike & gear
6) $10,000 (approx.) into a kick-ass computer
7) $15-$20,000 (approx.) into my car ('86 Camaro Z28)
8) place to live
11) buy one or two people on here bikes, just to be nice...[/edit]