Re post??? hyosung RX 450 SM

Thread: Re post??? hyosung RX 450 SM

Registered User Array moeracing's Avatar
    2007 gsxr750 track

Re post??? hyosung RX 450 SM

Not sure if this is a re post but here is the link...looks kinda cool..i can't read the text.

or this one

50 hp and a 180 rear tire...interesting

Last edited by moeracing; 03-19-2008 at 07:29 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

NOT TELLIN Supermoto:TM450 SMX....
    N/A Supermoto:

Not bad lookin at all ..
    ........."You guys should get along great f*ckin over anyone you can just for the fun of it".............
    Last edited by WILD FX; 03-31-2008 at 11:56 AM.

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV
    You know, after looking and reading about Hyosung I would definitely consider giving them a shot. Since a large number of motorcyclists go through a bike every 2-3 years (theft, accident, boredom) how long does the bike really have to last? And considering their history in manufacturing and the partnership with the Suzuki SV I would think they make a decent enough product.

The SM bike looks pretty sharp, as does their GV 650 cruiser which has a claimed 70hp in a light weight (relative to other cruisers) package. I like seeing more options come around and Hyosung just might be a player in a few years. I am not in the market for a bike right now, but I think once you get past the fear of the unknown it will turn out to be a reasonable choice for new riders or people on a tight budget.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    The frame looks "small" compared to a lot of the others out there. How well it would take a fall (crash) would be of concern if I was buying one. That said a few mods would help out.

As the last poster said it could get the masses on a Motard and that is a good thing. Time will tell......
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Yeah, but if it's a steel frame then it's in line with my DR350 and could well be that it pretty much matches the tubes on my 510 Husky which don't look much, if any, bigger than this one.

Besides, if it was a smaller fitting bike that would be a good thing too since it would mean that more folks that are inseam challenged could actually ride them. With the current crop of regular sized motards and enduros it's a market tailored to the 5'9" or taller riders. Short folks need not apply unless they bring a boarding ladder or 8 inch heels.

I've never understood why some dual sports don't turn away from this silly idea that all bikes have to have 18 inches of suspension and go for a clearance and travel that is adequite and provides a 28 to 30 inch saddle height. It would still be lots of clearance for casual trail riding but let folks run with a bigger engine for easier hill duties.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.