2006 CBR 1000rr FS

Thread: 2006 CBR 1000rr FS

Bike
    2003 R1

2006 CBR 1000rr FS

This is a beautiful bike, hardly used. Purchased June 2006, this bike has only 2240km to its name - meaning it isn't even broken in. This CBR has spent most of its life in an Underground Storage due to my travel schedule. I have decided to get married and the bike has to go. I paid close to 18k for this bike and current MSRP is $15,500+taxes, duty, destination, etc.

I am asking 13000obo

Not a scratch is on this bike. Bike is Black in Color.

Again please do not hesitate to email me, I can send more pictures and am happy to show it.

Thanks,

Jordan
    Email: jordan@glowbalfaces.com
    -Jordan

"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are ." Niccolo Machiavelli

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2003 R1
    ttt for a 13k OBO (someone make me an offer)
    -Jordan

"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are ." Niccolo Machiavelli

Bike
    2003 R1
    New price of $12k obo.

If I am way off base someone PM me what should be asking lol.
    -Jordan