NEED FAST SALE...........................

Selling my baby! Still have a great passion for riding but dont have the time anymore. I bought the bike brand new in late august 2004 and have kept it in prestine condition ever since, never get on until it is warm (have a late record from work to prove it). No test riders and bike not used for stunts. Cant say much bad about the R6, quick as hell and handles like a dream. Bike is nimble and light enough for a shorter female (a good friend of mine had the same bike. This bike has never touched the ground, no accidents or dropped.

I have a complete set of custom fairing/bodywork made for this bike. I had these made to use on long rides (never got many of those in) and possibly on the track. The bodywork is complete including tank, all professionally painted and custom headlights (see pictures).

The stock bodywork is in EXCELLENT CONDITION, only have been on the bike for LESS THAN 200kms. The bikes has always been professionally serviced and always winterized.

2004 YAMAHA R6
Limited Edition Paint scheme (Silver w/ ghost flames)
5500 KMS

EXTRAS: Complete set of extra body work, Bluelfame Dual-port high mount slip-on. (slight rash from old bike, sounds unbelievable), VFX Turn signals intergrated into taillight w/ emergency flasher and strobe FX, Frame sliders (stock fairings NOT-CUT), swingarm slider, Race stand, various bike stuff sitting around (cleaners, chain lube, oil, chain brush, etc.)

PLEASE CONTACT 604-764-1077 If you get voicemail please leave a message as I cannot answer my phone at work at all times. Or feel free to email

FIRST $7000 takes it. Need to sell ASAP