Wondering if its possible to swap over all the plastics from the F4i to the F4. I know its possible on the 98-99 and 2k zx6r's.
For sure I will need, on top of just the plastics:
2. Front and rear seats
3. Wiring harness for single to dual headlights
4. Front fairing bracket (i think, or are they the same?)
5. New windscreen
1. Will the lower fairings themselves be a straight bolt on?
2. I'm not sure how the locking mechanism on the F4 is with the composite front and rear seat, but will I need a new lock mechanism to work with the separate front and rear seats on the F4i so I can keep my storage compartment?
3. The ram air inlets are different, do I need new ram air tubes?
4. If yes to 3., do I need new ram air tube covers?
5. Do I need anything else?