BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Opinions on best exhaust...

4K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  GSXRKK6 
#1 ·
...for a 2005 CBR600RR? Ive heard that Two Bro's, Jardine, and Yoshi are the dominant choices for this category....Just wanted some opinions, maybe sound clips?

Cheers

#13 ·
hey. luckily my cousin is service manager at a local bike shop with a dyno. my bike is a gsxr. he dynod a yoshi, jardine, akron and micron (clip ons) on my bike and the micron gave me the best gains...i always had yoshis on my other gixxers. the micron sounds really good, kinda growly. i thought the jardine sounded the best myself but i went with the micron and love it

#16 ·
i had a 2 bros on my 750, but have since replaced it with an arrow. i had 2 different mid-pipes and the vale 2 can, the shorter mid was deafening to anyone within a mile radius.
if you ride to places like the north cascades (pictured below), it really wear's you out over the long haul. however, if your rides are short and you like to run at high rpm's with a rock wall on one side, it's the can for you.

the fit and finish was very good as well.

make sure you have good quality ear plugs

#17 ·
I have a Boz Brothers slip-on (race version) on my track bike, sounds great, but can't recommend it for the street, just too loud.
They make a street version too, though.

#19 ·
I personally like Arrow. The fit and finish is outstanding they sound amazing and the power is good. Don't expect much in power from any pipe though unless you're getting a high perforance air filter and a power commander to fine tune everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.