BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Thurs. 03/27 - Work?! take a ride day!!!

792 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  easyhermoza 
#1 ·
If the weather holds. Noon start at metrotown, and anywhere is peachy keen with me. How does Downtown, Richmond, farm roads ( one stipulation, must refuel at 'Tims' ) or Surrey sound, or all of the above?

#12 ·
I left New West at 8 am in beautiful sunshine and headed for Tradex to spot the dirt delivery for the Supermoto course. I don't need rain gear, it's beautiful outside!
Coming back, Hail from Mt Lehman to the rest stop, snow from the rest stop to 200th, rain from 200th to halfway across the Port Mann then the rain started sticking in lumps to my shield..and the road! F@king freezing rain on the bridge deck from mid span to terra firma! What a greasy ride and surrounded by trucks and Tercels! Amazing there wasn’t a pileup with me stuck in the middle! I’m an all weather kind a guy but it was getting a bit much! And no rain gear means I’m sitting here at the office still wearing my wet diaper! :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.