All the Dirt on Tradex!

Thread: All the Dirt on Tradex!

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)

All the Dirt on Tradex!

It's a done deal! Beautiful, clean clay is being delivered to the Tradex Supermoto Track as I write! I met the trucks this morning to spot where the loads are to be placed and 6 out of 60 loads were in place by the time I had to leave. Thanks to Gaston and Gio for making it happen! I hate the dirt but I think you’re going to love this years layout! Even I’m excited about it!

Rumour has it that we will have a General Membership meeting likely on Tuesday, April 8 probably at 7:30 so pencil it into your schedules! We’ll give you all the 411 and get your input too! Bring your chequebook to update your membership or go on line to and get it with PayPal. It's your race club, it needs your support!

We’ll confirm the meeting location in the next few days. It would help if you replied here or PM me so we get an idea how big a room we will need for the meeting.

Start droolin about duellin! And get used to the concept you're going to be sucking my exhaust!

2. Remove Advertisements

mmmmm 2 stroke fumes Array HuskyRyder's Avatar
    Husky Town
    CR-125 06 a.k.a the rock shooter
    ooooo thats going to be fun in sportsmen class for my first time doing supermoto
    the smell of premix in the air is like victory; the aroma's of the 2 stroke goodness

the north
    sportbike... pfffft!
    damn, wish i could be there to help out, looks like fun!

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP
    he he he....................
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Oh dear.... more jumps.... That's going to beat up the bodies on us oldtimers....

Ted is already giggling in fear and trepidation! And sitting here with a pulled back I don't even want to think of it...
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.