BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

March 29th

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Peaches 
#1 ·
Anyone up for a ride? I am thinking 1:00 or later, head wherever it aint snowing. Sorrento/Salmon Arm/Sicamous maybe. Nothing huge, 3-4 hours tops. I will be at the Yammy shop until 1:00 getting serviced (I just like the sound of that) so that could be a starting point......

#3 ·
haa haa, well you guys have a great ride as I've made plans to hang out with Mark (ZX636) but he's not plated yet.
Let me know with a bit more lead time and I probably could manuever, plus I'll keep my eyes out for posts (ie: Howattzer, like our tear to Merritt last fall)

Have fun chaps!

#5 ·
i saw you guys taking off today. it inspired me to get my baby back on the road. i went for a burn after doing the typical half-assed maintenance before getting the first ride of the season. it felt better than i imagined! that was a long winter.

it's good to be back
luke

#7 ·
Thanks Westsyde and Howatzer. I'm going to make a little lambo "kill" sticker for my baby. Kind of messes up the year, now that We've nailed the prom queen what do we do for an encore :)

#11 ·
Couple years ago on the way back from SBW Kevin and I did side by side wheelies past a Porsche. Haven't been able to top that yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.