2005 R6 Raven. "The Darkness" is for sale.

Thread: 2005 R6 Raven. "The Darkness" is for sale.

Registered User Array Jonny rebar's Avatar
    The Darkness

2005 R6 Raven. "The Darkness" is for sale.

2006 R6 Raven for sale.
    Yoshimura carbon fiber Tri-oval exhaust(tuned for this bike)
    Hyper Pro fully adjustable, fully rebuild able steering damper.(installed last fall)
    Greg's flush-mount fogged LED signals(super bright)
    Gilles fully adjustable rear sets, in satin black(installed a 2 weeks ago)
    Pazzo shorty levers in satin black with red adjusters(installed a month ago)
    Puig double bubble smoked windscreen(installed 2 weeks ago)
    Vortex anodized black exhaust hanger(passenger pegs removed)
    Bike Bolts replacement body mounting bolts in flat black(not installed yet)
    After-market Integrated speed adjustable rear turn signals
    After-market matching red Kevlar brake lines, front and rear(installed last fall)
    After-market Heated grips! I'll never own another bike without these life savers.(installed 2 weeks ago)
    After-market frame and clutch sliders in satin black.
    After-market fender-eliminator plate bracket with "R6" stenciled lettering and 2 bright LED's.(plate flipper if you choose to use it as one)

This bike is super clean and religiously maintained. She gets cleaned and waxed every time I ride her. I also clean the wheels and chain link by link every time I ride her. The only time she's ever seen water was once last spring and once last Sunday. I dry wash her every time I clean her, so she literally has only seen water twice. She's stored inside a heated garage and has been since day one. The oil gets changed every 3000 kms with synthetic.

The previous owner was even more anal about her and handed her over to me after 12,000 kms from new. I've put 8,000 kms on her for a combined total of 20,000 kms.

This is a spotless bike that gets comments everywhere I go. Her name is "The Darkness" and she's sexy as hell.

-$8500 firm-

Serious inquiries only and no test rides. Contact Jonny @ 604.317.0465 or pm me for more details.

Here are some photos:department.[IMG]
    http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/jonnyrebar/?action=view&current=2008sceneryTerrinbikeshotsand Chr-2.jpg[/IMG]

Adding pics for Jonny cuz he sux at the interweb - flow

Last edited by flowrider; 04-02-2008 at 01:56 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array Jonny rebar's Avatar
    The Darkness

Changed my mind

Sorry bitches......NO BIKE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

I changed my mind. She's not for sale anymore.