FS: 2001 Suzuki SV650 naked SV-650 - $4900
This bike is super for either an experienced rider, or a new rider. Reasonably low seat height, upright and very comfortable seating position, and very unique styling are why they have such a strong following. The 650 V-twin engine has lots of torque, which makes for an easier ride, with less shifting required.
Read any reviews, and almost all have nothing but good to say. Shares looks and sound of a Ducati Monster, at a fraction of the cost, and superb reliability.
This bike is in excellent shape, with only a tiny, almost unnoticeable dent in the gas tank (not visible in pictures), from the handlebar turning into it. Paint is shiny, looks like a new bike!
There are under 12k original km's on the bike. It runs absolutely perfect. Here are the list of mods/upgrades:
- Corbin seat - super comfy! (have original as well)
- Full Yoshimura tri-oval exhaust (sounds unreal!!!)
- Targa 1/4 fairing (can easily and quickly be removed for naked look, but is nice for wind protection in cooler weather)
- Brand new, fully adjustable Pazzo brake & clutch levers
- New battery at end of last year, been on tender all winter (tender not included)
- Newer rear tire, both front & back have tons of life
- LED front signals for a cleaner look
- SW Motech centerstand
The replacement cost of all these mods would be about $2000, which obviously I cannot expect back, but will be a great benefit to you.
Oil was just changed this season, with full synthetic, as well as new filter. Bar-end mirrors in picture not included, taking for new bike, stock mirrors included.
This bike is a blast to ride, and has been ridden gently by an adult...no silly riding. It's always been garage kept.
No test rides, no lowballers, serious, local, cash sales only.
Here are a few pics, with and without the fairing....I get compliments on this bike whenever I take it out for a ride.
You will not find another like this locally.
Last edited by CHIA; 11-03-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Reason: removed email addy