Shift Airborne textile/mesh jacket: SOLD!
This is a new (tags still attached) Shift Airborne textile/mesh summer jacket that I bought on impulse last week in Kamloops. I'm not a slave to fashion, but who knew that there were 40 shades of red...it really clashes with my bike and helmet.
I paid $120 for it and am selling it for SOLD.
Size Medium. I'm 5'8", 175 lbs and it fits nicely.
Shift Airborne Mens Textile Jacket
* Fully vented poly/mesh construction for maximum cooling.
* Ballistic reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows.
* Adjustable and removable CE certified protectors on the shoulders and elbows.
* Articulated sleeves for superior comfort in the riding position.
* Ultra comfortable microfiber finished collar.
* Full sleeve jersey mesh lining.
* Velcro side strap adjusters for an excellent fit.
* Two outer pockets and one inside pocket.
* Reflective piping for an increased visibility.
* Convenient connection zipper.
* Integrated pocket for a back protector.
Last edited by OneTrack; 04-16-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Reason: Jacket is Sold, thanks.