Sun., 4/13 Burrito Ride #6, Chuckanut Dr.

Thread: Sun., 4/13 Burrito Ride #6, Chuckanut Dr.

Bike
    Z1000 07, SV650 04, CBR600 87, KZ440 82

Sun., 4/13 Burrito Ride #6, Chuckanut Dr.

They changed the forecast a bit, it looks a lot more promising now. But I'll be cancelling the ride if it's cloudy or worse.

For a little change, we're having lunch at Sol de Mexico this time. It's one of more than 20 (!) Mexican joints in Bellingham. I still think I prefer food at usual Mi Mexico, but I think Sol de Mexico is a few notches more authentic. They have unbelievable value lunch specials for $6, things like mole de pollo, carnitas de res, arroz con camarones, etc. Last time I've had a pina colada for $4, I've enjoyed some coconut pulp in there.

Meeting time and place:
    Sol de Mexico at 11:30
    For the map, refer to my last Burrito Ride post.
    Exit 253 (Lakeway Dr.) on I-5
    1120 Lakeway Dr.
    Bellingham, WA

Coming from Canada, get off at Exit 253, turn left (east) on Lakeway Dr. You'll find it with red roof on your right after a little mall. If you start going up hill, you've gone too far.

I'll meet you inside the restaurant.

It's not really fun to ride in group on I-5, but we can leave together from GVRD if you've got NEXUS.

After, we'll hit Chuckanut Dr. then a few backroads in the area. I'll try to come back to the border by 6pm.

The pace: 10-20km/h over the posted limit, all riders welcome as long as you can keep this pace.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Z1000 07, SV650 04, CBR600 87, KZ440 82
    It's cloudy...but it's pretty warm and there's few chance of rain. The ride is on.