Kamloops Training

Thread: Kamloops Training

The Guy with the N Array
    Bike
    '89 600 CBR Huricane

Kamloops Training

Hi, i was wondering if there was any Rider training courses in kamloops besides the dallas one, cause i really want to get training but I looked at teh schedual and there isn't one in the whole list that i can take cause of my work, basically i'll need a course thingy during the week from whenever to the latest 4:30, I'd try and take a day or two off to make it work but my boss is a complete ass and i'd never be able to.
    Thanks in advance,
    Murb

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2007 BMW G650X-Challenge
    Dallas Riding School with provide private lessons as well. My neighbor works in the afternoon and is looking at doing that.
    Dan
    2007 BMW G650X Challenge

Registered User Array howattzer's Avatar
    Bike
    it's black
    Quote Originally Posted by Murb View Post
    Hi, i was wondering if there was any Rider training courses in kamloops besides the dallas one, cause i really want to get training but I looked at teh schedual and there isn't one in the whole list that i can take cause of my work, basically i'll need a course thingy during the week from whenever to the latest 4:30, I'd try and take a day or two off to make it work but my boss is a complete ass and i'd never be able to.
    Thanks in advance,
    Murb
    Hi. Try Above & Beyond driver training. Due to small class sizes and one-on-one training the instructor can have certain flexabilties that larger schools cannot. PM me and I will give you the contact information.