Petition and MLA ride

Thread: Petition and MLA ride

93 Bimot DB2

Petition and MLA ride

I said before I would come and have people sign but NO ONE has taken me up on the offer.

We will be presenting the transferable plates petition to our "Minister of Motorcycling", Blair Lekstrom, MLA for Peace River South on the steps of the Legislature on Thursday, May 1st during the 19th Annual MLA Ride.

Your voice counts! If you haven't had a chance to sign the petition yet please do so as soon as possible and join us on the MLA Ride to let your MLA know your thoughts. We would like all petitions returned to us by April 25th. A special thanks to everyone who has supported this cause.

MLA RIDE - MAY 1, 2008
    Looking for an excuse to take a day off work and go for a ride? You should join us on Thursday, May 1st for the 19th Annual MLA Ride! This is BCCOM’s Annual Ride to the Legislature in Victoria to take the MLA’s and their staff for a ride on their lunch hour. It is a chance for motorcyclists to speak directly with your individual Member of the Legislative Assembly on motorcycling and safety issues that affect you and your family and let them experience firsthand the thrill of motorcycling. It is also the big kickoff to promote May as Motorcycle Awareness Month!

VANCOUVER: Riders assemble at Tsawwassen ferry terminal for the 9:00am sailing

VICTORIA: Riders meet up at Mayfair Mall (Blanshard St in Victoria) at 11:00am with the riders from the mainland and proceed on to the Legislature

For more information please call: (604) 580-0111 or 1-877-580-0111

2. Remove Advertisements

Demo days at the Chilliwack harley davidson this thursday and friday.
    Lots of riders there,
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011)

Registered User Array SuperSlab's Avatar
    2006 GSX-R750
    Quote Originally Posted by Catimann View Post
    to take the MLA’s and their staff for a ride
    Ahh, at last WE get to take THEM for a ride! Roles reversed for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Demo days at the Chilliwack harley davidson this thursday and friday.
    Lots of riders there,
    FWIW: BCCOM had a table where you could sign the petition at the Trev Deeley demo day this past Saturday.

2007 Ducati S4R Testastretta
    how does one get a look at this petition?