2002 GSXR 1000 for sale

Thread: 2002 GSXR 1000 for sale

2002 GSXR 1000 for sale

My internet lacking pal has to sell his 2002 1000 GSXR. It's mostly stock (dark windscreen, rad screen, some protective film) with the red/black & silver paint screen. It's been babied and has only 2,500 klm on the odometer. He's asking $12,000 and I'll pass on his phone number to interested parties.

2. Remove Advertisements

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    The Island
    He might have to take a bigger hit than that since the bike new was $XX,XXX dollars. Just so he knows that the price will be haggled down. I know somone who may be interested.

It's a good bike though. A definite favourite amongst many.

It is definately OBO. He really didn't expect me to put it on the net because he & the bank just came to the "must sell" conclusion.
    I know the owner & I know the bike & he has been a total weenee with it. Oil changes every other day and he almost refused to ride it before he had the rad screen. It's not the bike I'm looking for otherwise I'd buy it.
    I wouldn't be suprised if he refuses to sell it to someone who he thinks will wrap it around a post. It's a sad thing when someone has to sell their bike..

Je ne suis pas Francais Array nutcracker's Avatar
    none at the moment
    hopefully atomlowe sees this ad since I think he wants to buy one and I'm sure he would baby it.
    2010 can't affort a bike anymore
    2006 Husqvarna 610SM
    2004 VFR
    2003 R1
    2002 KTM LC4
    1998 ZX6-R
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

Registered User Array 2wheelbandit's Avatar
    Gix track hoe and Gix street bike
    im interested, check your PM