Weekly Ride Vernon and area.

Thread: Weekly Ride Vernon and area.

07...Think it's blue

Weekly Ride Vernon and area.

Yo Vernon and area,
    I thought it would be cool to get a weekly ride going. There's one that I know of I think it was Thursdays nights starting at Four Seasons, but it's more of the tour/cruiser type thing. Was thinking we could getta group of us meeting up once a week somewhere and exchanging ideas on where to go. I grew up here in Vernon so theres not a road that I'm not familiar with. It would be a go at your own pace kinda thing as some of us like to speed and some of are a bit, how shall I say, more conserative. I'm thinking of making it a Thursday night as I work two jobs and that would be smack in the middle of my work week. Maybe meeting up @ 6PM lasting about 2+ hours new riders and seasoned riders alike. Then maybe making a planned long ride once every two weeks or so. I've had the oppertunity of planning some nice Nakusp runs with good turn outs and a BBQ at the end. So I'm willing to do the leg work to get something going if the intrest is there.

Anyways theres the idea, give a shout and lets see if we can get something going. I'll be posting this at Okanagansportbikes as well.
    Last edited by 1Flat2Many; 04-17-2008 at 07:39 AM.
    Deer and rabbits are truly ICBC'S CREATURES. *shakes fist*
    It's not half as fun hating people as it as making them hate you........
    I used to TROLL, now I just FISH >}}}`>

2. Remove Advertisements

Volvo Snow Plow Driver Array SpongeMonster's Avatar
    Loud Nasty and Sorta In Control
    Good to see you made it to Okanaansportbikes.com. If anyone else is interested we have a well esablished Vernon Tuesday ride. Newer riders welcome we always sweep.