BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Do you have a clone too?

2K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  Jaybo 
#1 ·
Do you have a clone too, or are you a celebrity look-alike?
Over the years family, friends or colleagues have spotted me in places I wasn't or had never been before. They even showed me a picture from an over sea's trip with "me" in it. In the 80's I was told I looked like David Bowie, which I didn't mind because I was / still am a big fan of him (maybe that explains the look-alike thing ? :p ) With me and my bike it is still the same; "I saw you on the High Way the other day." "you didn't stop at my place, when I saw you riding by....." Just last week I had a worried phone call on my answering machine because, there was a rider down in Kamloops; same bike, same suit.
And now this one on YouTube:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BoE2BHmmffw&feature=related
IT IS NOT ME!
Although my burnout qualities are probably at the same level :laughing.
So, are you a look-alike or did they clone you?
(The picture is me.)

#2 ·
I would hazard a guess that there are maybe 1500 or so 'face types', so sooner or later, you're going to encounter 'clones' built out of the same parts

#14 ·
Along time ago(91 or 92?), I went into a nightclub in Vancouver, I think it was Loveaffair? I walked up to the bar and standing in front of me, was a guy, 6'4, shaved head 2 earrings in his left ear, wearing a (bundeswher) german army muscle shirt. His name tag said my name as well. I thought it was wierd as hell. I didn't introduce myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.