2002 GSXR 750 Custom

Thread: 2002 GSXR 750 Custom

Registered User Array
    2002 GSXR 750

2002 GSXR 750 Custom

Hello all, I have finally come to terms that I have to sell my baby if I want to get into a new race bike. This bike is immaculate and must be seen in person to be appreciated.

This bike is a Canadian model. It has only one owner from the day it came out of the crate (yours truly). I have all the service records and receipts for
    all the work that has been done to it. The bike has never been layed down and has never been ridden in the rain. It has 30,000kms,runs immaculately and was recently serviced for the summer. I have invested well over $20,000 into ths bike. I am asking $9500, I am willing to negotiate price with serious buyers only.

This bike has the folllowing

-Custom paint (the paint job was $2000 alone)
    -Polished wheels,chainguard,heel guards,brake res. caps
    -Spiegler brake lines
    -Pazzo levers
    -Pig spotter mirrors
    -Sportech windscreen
    -BMC air filter
    -Power Commander
    -Hotbodies undertail exhaust
    -Custom LED signals
    -VIRAD neons
    -polished frame sliders
    -vortex rear spools
    All oil changes have been done every 3000k and have been done with AMSOIL full synthetic. The bike has also been properly stored and winterized when not in use (connected to battery tender,fuel stabilizer etc......)

If you have anyfurther inquiries or are serious about purchasing this amazing bike please forward your questions to ricerocket_gsxr@hotmail.com. I can send a reply on email or leave me your phone number and I will gladly reply as soon as I can. I have also included pictures for your viewing pleasure. Please make sure you include a underscore in between ricerocket and gsxr when emailing. Thanks
    Last edited by ricerocket_gsxr; 04-27-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: updating email