All of my Nikon DSLR Gear and camera
Selling my gear because I upgraded to full frame...
Below is a list of what I have for sale...
- Nikon D80 Digital SLR Camera Body,
- Two EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries,
- MH-18a Quick Charger,
- 4GB SD Sand Disk Extreme II Card,
- EG-D2Audio Video Cable,
- UC-E4 USB Cable,
- Body cap,
- DK-5Eyepiece Cap,
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup,
- BM-7 LCD monitor cover,
- Accessory shoe cover,
- PictureProject CD-ROM
- Manuals and Original Boxes
- Extended warranty until December 2010
- Nikon 18-70mm Zoom AF-S DX IF-ED (Kit lens)
All of the above for $950
- Tamron 17-50 f2.8 XR Di II lens
- Sigma 50-150 f2.8 APO DC HSM EX-series lens
- Sigma 30 f1.4 DC HSM EX-series lens
- Hoya Circular Polarizer
- B+W Slim Circular polarizer
- Three Kenko Pro UV Filters
$25 or included with each lens you buy...
If you were to purchase all of this new at a store (Broadway Camera) you would pay over $4000 as I did.
Camera has just been calibrated and serviced/cleaned at Nikon and has the latest firmware, etc. and is in better than new condition.
All of this equipment is as new with original boxes, warranty cards, lens hoods, caps, etc. and with an extended Canadian warranty on the Camera body until December 2010...(lenses have their own 10 year and 5 year warranties)
First $2700 for all of the above takes the whole kit, which is really a sweet deal...
Any questions, PM me...
It is also up on Craigslist...
Sample pics I took are up on my photobucket...