Halp Daffy get to Japan!!!

Thread: Halp Daffy get to Japan!!!

Help Daffy get to Japan!!!

I have alot of stuff to get rid of b4 I go.

Bike Stuff
    - Joe Rocket Tank bag Two different bag parts that can be unzipped or kept together. Also comes with a rain protecter. A pretty nice bag.

- Joe Rocket Sport Saddle bags. Perfect for sport bikes. Had them for my R1 and fit nicely. It caught a sliver in it once so has a small burn hole in the bottom of one bag. But i am gonna put a leather patch on it and it will be like new. These also come with rain protecters.

- HJC not broken in, Leather Jacket. Grey white and black. A really nice Jacket if you ask me. I only wore it for about 20 times. Still stiff like it was new. I am 5'10 175 pure mussel hehe fits perfetly.

I have some 98 R1 parts a couple of tires and other odds and ends.

Other stuff

- I have a comic collection and a hockey/basketball/other card collection that i have kept over all these years. They are from about 1990's some ealier. To many to list them.

- 25in TV, Tv stand, Glass Coffe table, Hide-a-bed Sectional Couch, Ski set really good condition. Only used one season then switched to snowboarding. Size 9.5 boots.

- White desk, white matching 6 drawer dresser. Two brown dressers

- Rollerblades, good ones size 9.5. Abec 7 berings. I think I only used them 5 times or so.

Last but not least. I have a 93 Ford Explorer. Dark Green, tinted all the way around except windsheild. Fully loaded. Leather, power seats, sunroof. Sony 32 x 4 explode fold down blackout cd deck, 500W alpine amp, matching sony explode 10 in sub with sony explode box. Truck is in really good condition. I just put all new moog ball joints on her. The Rad and trany and starter are all new. No oil leaks at all. Bomax just did a tune up on her last month. Will need a new batterie in the next couple of months.

If intrested in any of the above items, PM me and we can discuss price or questions that you may have.
    Last edited by Dafnip; 01-07-2003 at 08:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

2002 ZX6R
    U planning on coming back?

Ex-Team X-Trojan Member

Past Bikes: CM450E, '00 F4, '01 929, '03 GSXR1000/'03 GSXR 750(Katie's), '02 ZX6R (current)

how much for the jacket?

also what kind of comic books we talkin' about? spider-man? x-men? spawn? so on...

..get to the bat bike! Array neli_boy's Avatar
    1989 gixer 750
    how much for the tank bag?

1999 Yamaha R6
    how much for the saddle bags, and you don't have to fix them!
    please PM. Thanks
    I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison

i need a new bike.
    you got a pm !

Jacket for $350 was $500 brand new.

Tank bag is sold.

Saddle bags might be sold for $90 as is, or $100 fixed, but the first one to "Show me the money" gets them.

Please send me PM's if interested

Hey cody u still got that helmet for sale?

Nope sorry, haven't had a helmet for sale since summer.

Originally posted by dazed
    Hey cody u still got that helmet for sale?

i k now i bought your ugly black 1......laf