I have alot of stuff to get rid of b4 I go.
- Joe Rocket Tank bag Two different bag parts that can be unzipped or kept together. Also comes with a rain protecter. A pretty nice bag.
- Joe Rocket Sport Saddle bags. Perfect for sport bikes. Had them for my R1 and fit nicely. It caught a sliver in it once so has a small burn hole in the bottom of one bag. But i am gonna put a leather patch on it and it will be like new. These also come with rain protecters.
- HJC not broken in, Leather Jacket. Grey white and black. A really nice Jacket if you ask me. I only wore it for about 20 times. Still stiff like it was new. I am 5'10 175 pure mussel hehe fits perfetly.
I have some 98 R1 parts a couple of tires and other odds and ends.
- I have a comic collection and a hockey/basketball/other card collection that i have kept over all these years. They are from about 1990's some ealier. To many to list them.
- 25in TV, Tv stand, Glass Coffe table, Hide-a-bed Sectional Couch, Ski set really good condition. Only used one season then switched to snowboarding. Size 9.5 boots.
- White desk, white matching 6 drawer dresser. Two brown dressers
- Rollerblades, good ones size 9.5. Abec 7 berings. I think I only used them 5 times or so.
Last but not least. I have a 93 Ford Explorer. Dark Green, tinted all the way around except windsheild. Fully loaded. Leather, power seats, sunroof. Sony 32 x 4 explode fold down blackout cd deck, 500W alpine amp, matching sony explode 10 in sub with sony explode box. Truck is in really good condition. I just put all new moog ball joints on her. The Rad and trany and starter are all new. No oil leaks at all. Bomax just did a tune up on her last month. Will need a new batterie in the next couple of months.
If intrested in any of the above items, PM me and we can discuss price or questions that you may have.