OK gang, I've got some 2005 Kawasaki 636 bit's that have been hanging around for a while and I'd like to see them gone soon! These are all bits that came off my bike during it's various upgrades.
1. Complete stock exhaust. About 10 000 Km's on it. No rust, in great shape, but definately used.
2. A scraped up tail section from a bit of tom foolery about a year ago. It's got a major scrape on one side and a few of the tail light mounting ears are busted off. Fiber glass project anyone??
3. Stock front left and right turn signals. Still work, great shape.
4. Stock brake lines, front and rear, as well as all the bolts and washers and what have you. Still in great shape.
5. Stock brake lever, only slighty scraped at tip!
6. Stock windshield. No scrapes or cracks. Great shape.
7. Stock tires that came with the bike.
Front - Bridgestone Battlax BT014f 120/65 ZR17 M/C
Rear - Bridegstone Battleax BT014r 180/55 ZR17 M/C
Both front and rear tires have seen more than a few track days and have held up really well. Each tire has about 40 to 50 % tread left and still have lots of life in them.
No reasonable offers will be refused, I just need it gone.
Best way to reach me is to hit my email. oceanoasis at hotmail.com