Seeing as how the other Ride is Cancelled GreenBoy and Myself are still doing this ride. Here are the Detail's.
**** WEATHER PERMITTING **** Rain = No Ride
MEET in Hope / Chevron ( White Spot ) 8:30 Am and we will be leaveing at 9:00AM!!!!
Route : - Hope / Lytton / Merritt (to Princeton ?? we will decide in Merritt )
If not we will double Back
Pace : - Medium in the Straits Fast in the Twisties
Show up with proper Rideing gear and a Fast set of Wheel's
** Experienced Riders only Please **