corbin seat help

Thread: corbin seat help

Registered User Array
    2002 bandit 1200s

corbin seat help

i am looking at getting a corbin seat for my 1200 bandit.

should i get leather? i had basketweave vinyl on the old one. do i do that again? stitching? colored?? bike is silver.

2. Remove Advertisements

i have a vfr800 with a corbin, leather, basketweave. great feal and good for the long haul.

Registered User Array Commuter Boy's Avatar
    Suzuki Bandit
    Leather's a bitch to care for, and doesn't like the rain. But it does breathe better.

Vinyl is better for an all-season rider or someone who is casual about maintenance.

I highly recommend not buying a Corbin unless it's custom fit at the factory. I've never heard any complains from someone who gets a custom fit, but there's tons of people out there who don't fit the Corbin ass-profile and are really disappointed with the seats.

Earthquake zone
    2005 CBR 600RR / 2007 SV1000S
    I'm looking at getting a Corbin for my 600rr. Do you guys think it's well worth the price that they charge.

New West
    All depends of the person....I had a Corbin on my previous ride, and got one for my latest....2 thumbs up.

Another great seat is the Sargent models....again, $$$, but your ass will thank you.

Both mine were leather, but I store my bike inside, and don't ride in the rain unless I have to. With proper maintenance, both will last years....probably much much longer than the average person owns the bike anyway.