Friday May 9 after work ride anyone??
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Friday May 9 after work ride anyone??

Bike
    none at the moment

Friday May 9 after work ride anyone??

well unfortunately i work till 5pm on such a beautiful sunny day but i dont want waste it since forecast say its gonna rain on the weekends and possibly till wednesday (check weather network).
    Anyone here from Richmond who wants to ride anywhere (not too far hopefully) or just cruise around town or whatever? i just wanna get out there and take advantage of the sunny day since we dont seem to get a lot of that lately.
    let me know if u guys are down for a late ride. I will assess how many ppl reply on this thread that want to go. if i get less than 3 people then it will be cancelled.

Oh i forgot to mention im new to this forum and im new to the whole riding group thing so if anyone wants to lead this ride i welcome you to pls do. But if not then we'll talk about where to go and which roads to take.

Note: Riders must have full Class 6 License since this ride is late afternoon to night time. No speeding, no stunts, any new riders are welcome and we will go at their pace.

EDIT:
    MEETING PLACE AT LANSDOWNE MALL PARKING LOT KWANTLEN SIDE AT 5:30PM. WE WILL WAIT TILL 10 MINS BEFORE 6PM FOR OTHERS. WE WILL AGREE ON A DESTINATION FROM THERE AND WE RIDE!
    Last edited by Haymura; 05-09-2008 at 01:18 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    looking
    haymura, nice user name. i once knew a guy in my BCIT class that came up with a name like that. but i would be down for a ride in richmond after work.

Josh

Bike
    none at the moment
    josh ..... why does that name sound familiar? are u the josh in my volkswagen ELTT class with Matthias, "revscene" (the chinese old guy), J-body, bui, etc?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    looking
    haha yah its me. since when did you get a bike? i know a couple other people who might be down for a ride, and also there is some guy who wants to ride out to mission, that might be alright?

Bike
    none at the moment
    i saw the mission ride but i dont really wanna go that far. I prefer maybe downtown vancouver or something like that but nothing too far. im still somewhat new to the riding so i dont wanna overdo it.

give me a call. i sent you my contact in ur pm.

honeydip5000 Array honeydip5000's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 GSXR 600K8

Ride tonight???

Hi guys!!! I just bought a 2008 GSXR 600 and I'm breaking her in... I'm in for riding tonight, but I'm in Coquitlam, don't mind meeting up with you in Richmond, but I'm not off until 5pm and it'll take me around an hour to get there with traffic. If you guys are just staying in Richmond, give me a time and place and I'd love to join you.

Or if you guys are going to do a Mission run, then wanna grab me on the way if that works?

Let me know what works!!!

Thanks

Taral (yes, I'm a girl, but I can keep up, I promise LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Haymura View Post
    well unfortunately i work till 5pm on such a beautiful sunny day but i dont want waste it since forecast say its gonna rain on the weekends and possibly till wednesday (check weather network).
    Anyone here from Richmond who wants to ride anywhere (not too far hopefully) or just cruise around town or whatever? i just wanna get out there and take advantage of the sunny day since we dont seem to get a lot of that lately.
    let me know if u guys are down for a late ride. I will assess how many ppl reply on this thread that want to go. if i get less than 3 people then it will be cancelled.

Oh i forgot to mention im new to this forum and im new to the whole riding group thing so if anyone wants to lead this ride i welcome you to pls do. But if not then we'll talk about where to go and which roads to take.

Note: Riders must have full Class 6 License since this ride is late afternoon to night time. No speeding, no stunts, any new riders are welcome and we will go at their pace.

Bike
    '06 Kawi 636

Cool

i'm so jealous... I work at Queensborough which is right by Richmond but of all days I have the cage today Well hope you guys (and gal) have a nice safe ride.. I'll join you maybe next weekend?

Registered User Array Little_Trucker's Avatar
    Bike
    2008 R6
    i'd love to join you guys for a ride.... has a time and destination been set yet?

Bike
    none at the moment
    alright im getting quite a bit of interest so ill setup a place and destination. Im gonna wait for people in the lansdowne mall parking lot kwantlen side at 5:30pm till about 5:50 to 6pm. Then we can setup a destination from there of where to go.

Taral, if u want you can meet us up when u head down to richmond. ill leave you my cel number on ur private message so u can call me when ur in richmond.

Bike
    2008 GSXR 600K8
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymura View Post
    alright im getting quite a bit of interest so ill setup a place and destination. Im gonna wait for people in the lansdowne mall parking lot kwantlen side at 5:30pm till about 5:50 to 6pm. Then we can setup a destination from there of where to go.

Taral, if u want you can meet us up when u head down to richmond. ill leave you my cel number on ur private message so u can call me when ur in richmond.

Lansdowne mall is on no. 3 road... i'll be coming from southwest marine drive, over Knight street bridge then I'm lost!!! LOL! I'll mapquest it... hopefully I can make it for 5:50pm... please accept my apologies if I'm late!!! But wait for me, cause I'll be en route!!!

Bike
    none at the moment
    dont go too fast. its ok if ur late. we'll be in richmond for probably a good bit so just call when u get to richmond and we can either meet up with u or u can meet us wherever we are.

Bike
    2008 GSXR 600K8
    sounds good, I'll see you there around 6.

cheers!

Bike
    2007 GSX-R 600
    Sounds Great! I will blow off my plans for tonight and see you all there. I'm New 2 and have been itchin' to go for a ride with a group, I'm living in Port Moody, but am not working today So I shall see you there around 5:30' ish.

Brian

Doesn't register Array Mutate Now!'s Avatar
    "Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
    Bike
    It runs...
    Meh. I don't get off work till 6:00.
    Someone give me a number so I can meet y'all en route?

Depending on how things work out, I mayyy be able to sneak out early, but I doubt I'd hit the parking lot before 6:00...

This post is simply the opinion of the poster and is not to be construed as instructions or advice. Your mileage may vary.
    I rode Deal's Gap / The Dragon in September 2007 and I visited Yellowstone in August 2010. Where have you been?

I'm a she-male. Array integra298's Avatar
    Bike
    Scooty Puff Junior.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by honeydip5000 View Post
    Lansdowne mall is on no. 3 road... i'll be coming from southwest marine drive, over Knight street bridge then I'm lost!!! LOL! I'll mapquest it... hopefully I can make it for 5:50pm... please accept my apologies if I'm late!!! But wait for me, cause I'll be en route!!!
    Easy peesy. Just go to the exit labled 'richmond centre' (after ikea but before automall) and you will end up on alderbridge. keep going thataways and you will see lansdowne on your left!

Come on you guys, mission ain't that far. (=

-teg-

Hello? Anyone still out there? d: