yamaha {rain} day..
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: yamaha {rain} day..

  1. #1
    Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    two feet off the ground..
    Bike
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14

    Unhappy yamaha {rain} day..

    Hey,

    is anybody gonna brave this one? i've signed up for tomorrows show..

    but i believe i'm gonna cage it n' case it pours..
    http://bcusedoil.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    The Wizard Array Focker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WOC
    Bike
    ZX6R street, SV 650 Race
    I'll be there, I race the #12 SV650. Make sure you bring your Yamaha invite for the gate too.
    WMRC #12
    WMRC Treasurer 2006 - 2008
    WMRC President 2008 - 2010

  4. #3
    Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post
    Hey,

    is anybody gonna brave this one? i've signed up for tomorrows show..

    but i believe i'm gonna cage it n' case it pours..
    This one what? It would be cool to see SV's racing. Haven't seen that since Shannonville a couple years ago. May be a cage day for me too, I'm guessing this is in Mission yes? Er wait, do I need to know the Yamaha secret handshake to get in?
    Last edited by carbonfibrerocket; 05-09-2008 at 03:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

  5. #4
    Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    604
    Bike
    '08 Varadero
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiado View Post
    This one what? It would be cool to see SV's racing. Haven't seen that since Shannonville a couple years ago. May be a cage day for me too, I'm guessing this is in Mission yes? Er wait, do I need to know the Yamaha secret handshake to get in?

    Umm not sure what you're getting at, but

    this Sat and Sun WMRC is holding rounds 2 and 3 of thier 2008 schedual. there will be SV's and lots of other bikes racing in many classes.

    In conjunction Yamaha is holding a customer appreciation day on Saturday.

    It sounds like if you have an invitation from Yamaha you can get in with that, otherwise the cost of admission to the races is I believe $10...
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

    ...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

  6. #5
    Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    two feet off the ground..
    Bike
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14
    yeh Yamaha is holding a customer app. day. off to the side of the race track.

    you sign up online or with mailed application by May 8 n' you're in. last year I got a small trophy on the show n' shine.. not that it was tough.. no competition... hahha!!

    too bad i'm not riding in this year, she looks purdy now..
    http://bcusedoil.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

  7. #6
    Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    Quote Originally Posted by silverD View Post
    Umm not sure what you're getting at, but

    this Sat and Sun WMRC is holding rounds 2 and 3 of thier 2008 schedual. there will be SV's and lots of other bikes racing in many classes.

    In conjunction Yamaha is holding a customer appreciation day on Saturday.

    It sounds like if you have an invitation from Yamaha you can get in with that, otherwise the cost of admission to the races is I believe $10...
    Cool, thanks. We're gonna check it out, see you there
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

  8. #7
    Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    Due to rain the last Superbike race got cancelled today. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow. Nice to meet you Ryan (Focker), great racing! Great bike too, go twins!
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

  9. #8
    Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    two feet off the ground..
    Bike
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14
    i skipped the day due to crappy weather and other commitments..

    hope all had a good one..
    http://bcusedoil.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

  10. #9
    Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    604
    Bike
    '08 Varadero
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiado View Post
    Due to rain the last Superbike race got cancelled today. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow. Nice to meet you Ryan (Focker), great racing! Great bike too, go twins!
    Hmm, it must have been pouring....
    You met Ryan eh, don't worry, there's good people out there to
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

    ...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

  11. #10
    Asian Persuasion Array dragnit02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Home of 2010 Olympics
    Bike
    Pumpkin Orange
    so how did it go out there? It only sprinkled out in Richmond.
    So much work & so little time!!

  12. #11
    Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    lower mainland
    Bike
    Derbi
    wanted to go but had too much to do
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

    Hang Thieves

  13. #12
    Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    Bike
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R
    Just got back from day 2. Around 2 sun came out, the track dried up and the racing was fierce. Glad I took the chance and went!
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •