Teknic Chicane Leather Jacket - $50 new Sz 38
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Teknic Chicane Leather Jacket - $50 new Sz 38

  1. #1
    Registered User Array kamen rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Area 604
    Bike
    Honda

    Teknic Chicane Leather Jacket - $50 new Sz 38

    I was just browsing and found this great deal. As of this post, there are only 5 left in black, yellow and silver in a size 38 that are being cleared out. The price is $50US from denniskirk.com.

    I just wanted to post this in case someone is looking for a new jacket...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    YVR
    Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by kamen rider View Post
    I was just browsing and found this great deal. As of this post, there are only 5 left in black, yellow and silver in a size 38 that are being cleared out. The price is $50US from denniskirk.com.

    I just wanted to post this in case someone is looking for a new jacket...
    thanks for the heads up too bad is only in yellow

  4. #3
    Asian Persuasion Array dragnit02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Home of 2010 Olympics
    Bike
    Pumpkin Orange
    wow, that's cheap
    So much work & so little time!!

  5. #4
    Registered User Array The Producer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North Van
    Bike
    '82 Honda FT500, '58 Triumph Tiger Cub
    just ordered one - little loud but my bike is yellow

    thanks for the heads up, now we'll see how much UPS bends me over

  6. #5
    Registered User Array kamen rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Area 604
    Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by The Producer View Post
    just ordered one - little loud but my bike is yellow

    thanks for the heads up, now we'll see how much UPS bends me over
    Drivers will be able to see you better!

    I looked at the shipping options for Canada and found this:

    Canadian Shipping Options
    Canadian UPS Worldship Expedited
    Canadian UPS Worldship Saver
    The above shipping methods include ALL fees (Freight/brokerage fees, duties and taxes).

    UPS Standard to Canada
    Canadian Postal Service
    The above shipping methods do not include duties taxes and brokerage fees. Fees will be collected at time of delivery
    Back to Top


    "Canadian Postal Service"? Anyhow, I hope "including ALL fees" means what it sounds like.

  7. #6
    Registered User Array The Producer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North Van
    Bike
    '82 Honda FT500, '58 Triumph Tiger Cub
    arrived today - 20 bucks shipping and 13 for brokerage is pretty decent. Fits great except for slightly long sleeves. Just enough to push on the inside of my gauntlets. Any tips? shorty gloves kind of freak me out. Does anyone make a glove with some wrist coverage that fits underneath the jacket sleeve?

  8. #7
    Registered User Array StevieMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    Ninja250 + a few
    Quote Originally Posted by The Producer View Post
    Does anyone make a glove with some wrist coverage that fits underneath the jacket sleeve?
    These have a gauntlet that isn't bulky and might work for you: http://www.leeparksdesign.com/
    They are very nice gloves too if you don’t want/need all the hard armour.

  9. #8
    Redeemed Soul Array GreaseLightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    N. Delta
    Bike
    2011 GSXR 750
    Quote Originally Posted by The Producer View Post
    arrived today - 20 bucks shipping and 13 for brokerage is pretty decent. Fits great except for slightly long sleeves. Just enough to push on the inside of my gauntlets. Any tips? shorty gloves kind of freak me out. Does anyone make a glove with some wrist coverage that fits underneath the jacket sleeve?
    The sleeves look like a straight cut and hem kinda thing. I got mine done at a boot shop for 20 bucks. A seamstress was going to charge me 60. Just a suggestion.

  10. #9
    Registered User Array The Producer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    North Van
    Bike
    '82 Honda FT500, '58 Triumph Tiger Cub
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseLightning View Post
    The sleeves look like a straight cut and hem kinda thing. I got mine done at a boot shop for 20 bucks. A seamstress was going to charge me 60. Just a suggestion.
    Thanks guys - remember which shop? I looked at the sleeves but i don't know how easy it is to shorten a metal zipper

  11. #10
    Registered User Array kamen rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Area 604
    Bike
    Honda
    Did you try the jacket on while sitting on your bike? The sleeves are usually a bit longer to accommodate a riding position with your arms out in front of you. (But judging from your join date, you probably know this already). Sorry to hear about that brokerage fee...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •