BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Saturday, May 17th, 7:00AM to Winthrop for lunch

5K views 56 replies 16 participants last post by  slingshot 
#1 · (Edited)
#42 ·
Damn it Bacchus you should have left it stock, its a beautiful machine as is. You would be spending more time on the road than staring at it on stands. I just turned 65 k and rides like day off the showroom floor. Pretty much stock except for some farkles.

#47 ·
sadly i must agree, as i laugh my arse off, its not that this sh^t is hard to fix, its more time consuming to be honest, but now we're talking

clutch that worked for shit out the box, needed fix, clutch boss itself snapped in two spots after missed shifts,
the starter has been changed, CCT died and tossed its cookies all over the timing chain...

most if not all the *improvements i've made I was gonna do anyway, except for the damn starter, that was stupid!
the thing was useless! still though, i know exactly how she feels like she's in top shape and thats pretty much
every time she's on the road, thats what matters really... but fml sometimes yamaha cuts too many damn corners these days.. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.