Votes: 37 8.4%
  • 41-50

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • 51+

Votes: 7 1.6%

How old are you and what do you ride?

53K views 585 replies 364 participants last post by  malamikigo 
#1 ·
I have noticed from the thread on the accident in Coquitlam that a lot of riders on this board seem very young.
It would be interesting to find out how old people are and what bikes they ride.
Assuming I set this up right I will poll for peoples ages. But feel free to post a reply with your age and bike.

#467 ·
That is so neat. I have known several people who have taken up riding in their "golden years", and are loving it! I say good for them, as we know, riding is like a tonic for youth!

I'm soon to be 47, on several bikes (not at the same time!), each one a different purpose bike.

#474 ·
I'm 46 and ride an 18 year old (Ducati that is!). My first love is now 26 (NS400), I still ride her but the younger one is a bit quicker.

#480 ·
I'm 51 and I ride a BMW R1200S and a BMW HP2S Sport. You will be able to tell them by the big tires and the underseat Akra exhausts you will see becoming increasingly distant in your view for the first couple curves.

#491 ·
29 white male, brown hair w/ green eyes, likes walks on the beach and snuggling up in my jam jams with a bottle of wine...

09 Gixxer 600 (hopeful track bike once I actually learn to track), 2010 Ducati 1198 coming in June (waiting on a buddy to get his Panigale - rich bastard.).

#495 ·
Good to see others of like age.
I'm 35 and finally bought my first road bike in the fall, a 2008 SV650.
I no longer feel like I'm having such a crisis as Jeremy Clarkson would lead me to believe. Actually, I prefer to label it an epoch of discovery, instead.
Looking forward to some touring this summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.