BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Farewell Vstrom, my old friend ...

2K views 41 replies 26 participants last post by  ZenOfZoom 
#1 · (Edited)
Hellooo Multistrada, my new friend...

Thanks Nat at RMS for a quick, painless, hassle free transaction.

Hardbags and center stand coming, be picking it up once I get the green light from the surgeon. I'm thinking he may have removed a little common sense along with the bits he was supposed to....

Actually I've been lusting after one of these for a couple of years now and the time seemed right.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, I'm the red headed stepson...

no wait, that's you.

Thanks man!!
I've been to multi.net, but I'll join now
I can hardly wait to get on it

#14 ·
I'm thinking he may have removed a little common sense along with the bits he was supposed to....
He may have removed the gene that lets you determine what is beautiful.

I see lotsa fat chicks in your future :laughing

(j/k) Nice bike... and I haven't seen many blacks ones either. I look forward to you losing me in the twisties again sometime soon :rockon

#22 ·
WTFOK have you gone and done? you Traitor. now you are in the same league as those Froo Froo dolls>> J Scott, Ebicat, Desmohead,1dn5up, just to name a few.:rant

enjoy your new bike, but you'll be back, just ask Mighty Kentor:laughing

#33 ·
Not as much as you'd think Digs,

Riding position is much the same, power much the same, maybe a tad more, both V twin goodness, but the suspension and handling are head and shoulders better... something better be better for the cost differential..:laughing

#37 · (Edited)
For sure, once I get back in the saddle and put some miles on it I'll post something up.

Congratulations on your new girl Don!!

I like her - she's beautiful. :)
Thanks Nancy. Last time we communicated this was in the back of my mind but the stars hadn't aligned yet and I didn't want to jinx anything.... then they did, what can I say!! :)

#39 ·
Congratulations Don!

I seem to remember that bike coming up in conversation while you were over last year - it was on your radar back then so maybe it wasn't such a rush purchase after all!

Blueballs, JBJ, and myself just got back from a NESBA day @ Pacific, if you wanna do some break in miles in a few weeks we'll be down there again on May 30th - sure would be nice to have a pit bitch, uh, I mean a friend to chat with while we're not wrecking our shit!

#40 ·
Hey Lionel, long time no ride trying to catch you .. thanks man.

That's right, you know I've lusted after one of these ever since SBW demo a few years ago.. As I recall you were there... that's were it began, I guess I owe Owen a word of thanks then to... :rockon

You guys have quite taken to the track haven't you, I don't dare do that cause I'll never give up long distance riding and that'd mean a track bike and and and... :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.