BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

N. Cascades Ride with CDG, Bandito, and other cool riders...

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  artlovingbiker 
#1 ·
Thanks CDG for leading us through beautiful N. Cascades hwy!
It was an awesome ride.
And Thanks Bandito for leading us safely through gravel road on Concrete Sauk Valley Rd. Please avoid Concrete Sauk Valley Rd!

Thanks everyone for a great day!

See less See more
#20 ·
Haha... I know! My gixxer is fully loaded with radar detector, iPhone, GPS, Camera, luggage rack, a small bag & a 56 liter-luggage with cooler, vinxxgrip for passenger.
I ride with my dad and his cruiser/goldwing riders too, so I have to be ready for long trips.
I am thinking of installing a cup holder. Maybe too much?

Nice bikes! To the person with the red Gixxer, what mount are you using for your GPS? I'm looking for a second mount now that the center triple tree has a similar mount to yours for my iPhone.
I used the ram mount attached to my windscreen bolt. It's easy...

#23 ·
now that you mention it, i didnt even notice the bars OR the stormtrooper outfit.

i was talking about enough processing power on the gizmos you have attached to fly the Apollo missions to the moon and back.

#26 ·
lol... Good times!!!

By the way, do you guys remember my buddy who brought his wife's passport instead of his?
The customs agent let him into USA after cavity search. But on the way back to Canada, he had to go through an Asian Customs officer.
His wife is Asian, and the officer said, " No problem, just show me your DL! Have a nice day!"

It works...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.