BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Rossi & Bayliss

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  old guy 
#1 · (Edited)
I am not suprised to see the front row look like this if Bayliss had been racing GP all year, but to hop on the Duc GP bike for the first time in a year and rip off those times, is pretty dam good. I think he we may be in for a very good race, it could be one of the best races this year. Unfortunatly I will up at Pemberton practicing, so I hope someone records it.

#2 ·
I am setting 2 vcrs, I am not missing this race. I dont' know if I can watch it at 12:30 so we'll see. Honestly, Bayliss is good but I don't think he's MotoGP material. I guess Sunday we'll see if I eat my words.

#10 · (Edited)
Yeah Bayliss has slightly different style. First off he's rather ragged and wild, definitaly not a "smooth" rider.. which is one the reasons he never got on with the rcv. His body positioning reminds me a bit of Doohan, even when he gets right off when leaning the bike over he still has his upper body centered right over the top of the bike. I guess in that pic he got his foot pinched when changing position on the peg after shifting going into the corner..man he loves his ti sliders tho eh? You might not see him drag knee as much as some of the other guys but he's always dragging his boot sliders.

#13 ·
I guess in that pic he got his foot pinched when changing position on the peg after shifting going into the corner..man he loves his ti sliders tho eh? You might not see him drag knee as much as some of the other guys but he's always dragging his boot sliders.
These guys don't make mistakes. He's just fucking with Hayden trying to throw off his concentration....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.