BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 6 Results
  1. Bikes
    Hello folks, Up for sale is my GSX-R 600 k7 in matte black finish. I'm the second owner but it's been well taken care off since it was bought the first time. Service is done every 3,000 km. It's got a few scratches on it from moving in between provinces, BC to ON then back to BC again...
  2. Bikes
    As the title states, I am selling my beloved 2009 Suzuki GSX-R 600. It has 24,000kms, I am the original owner, and have always babied this bike. It has never been dropped and has never seen rain. Got new tires and brakes last year and have accumulated some nice aftermarket parts: Full Akrapovic...
  3. WTB (Want to buy)
    Finally doing the front end conversion on the SV! I have an 06-07 GSXR front end and need an 06-07 GSXR 600/750 front wheel and rotors. Let me know if you have them or know where to get them. Cheers!
  4. Bikes
    I have a 2001 GSXR 600 fully track prepped bike for sale. It runs strong and is a blast to ride. The bike has been safety wired and has fully race body work installed. Extras include a spare muffler and left side rear set. It is a Canadian bike by origin but does not come with title. I will...
  5. Bikes
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/3870952815.html
1-5 of 6 Results