View Full Version : coffee? Starbucks? 7:45pm

sceptree
03-31-2002, 06:37 PM
well if its not raining I'll be going to Starbuck on thurlow if anyone want's to come......even if its light rain I'll probably drop by there...see if anyones around. 7:45 I'll be there

anyone have suggestion to where I can take my bike to get my scratched fairing fixed, and a dented muffler, after 2 months with icbc they finally send me a repair bill to get my bike fixed. I was parked when some stupid lady drove into my bike on a sunny valentines day, how strange can people get!!! anyway I heard modern motorcylce was good, but I didn't know they had a body shop... but I would like to hear some more options if there are some.

CG
03-31-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by sceptree
well if its not raining I'll be going to Starbuck on thurlow if anyone want's to come......even if its light rain I'll probably drop by there...see if anyones around. 7:45 I'll be there

anyone have suggestion to where I can take my bike to get my scratched fairing fixed, and a dented muffler, after 2 months with icbc they finally send me a repair bill to get my bike fixed. I was parked when some stupid lady drove into my bike on a sunny valentines day, how strange can people get!!! anyway I heard modern motorcylce was good, but I didn't know they had a body shop... but I would like to hear some more options if there are some.

I wont be coming, but for the fairing scratches, cover them up with stickers.... Digi168 is the sticker master here :) he can make you up just about anything....

hey duc
04-01-2002, 04:28 AM
is there any contact method to digi168?
like e-mail or something... i am addicted on sticker. and really want something on my bike......
thx...:D

Digi168
04-01-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by hey duc
is there any contact method to digi168?
like e-mail or something... i am addicted on sticker. and really want something on my bike......
thx...:D

you can contact me by PM or email [email protected]

Digi168
04-01-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by sceptree

I will be at Starbucks tonight Monday April 1 around 7:30 or 8 usually hang out with the gang for awhile, so if you are going tonight I will see you there.