BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Sport Bike,Streetfighter,Cafe Racer etc. etc.

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  G Hats 
#1 ·
I've spent more time looking at bikes this year so far than riding thanks to this horrible weather.
I was thinking it would be nice to have just one place where you could come to look for pictures of bikes.When I have time I'm on the laptop checking out bikes so I'm going to start the thread and see if the rest of you guys are interested enough to post some pictures that interest you and keep doing it when you run across something.One site I ran into had over 6000 posts but there were a lot of repeats.So if you can post something to do with bikes you thinks cool and maybe a comment.....Love the sound of CBX engines....

#7 ·
Thanks guys,that's a couple of interesting links....I'm a streetfighter fan myself.I've been working on my Bandit every winter for 5 years which is why I spend so much time looking at bikes so I can copy the ideas I like.This is the kind of bike I'm hoping to end up with........

#11 ·
I've hear good things about the Versys.Here's a bike that I owned 3 of them in a row and everyone of them tried to kill me.I'd love to make it 4.The purple ones are worth the most.I've read that they can be 12k or more.I bought a new one in TO for under 2k....some years ago....

#17 ·
Love some of the older Triumphs.I think they really missed the ball with the T-Bird Sport.If it had of had the same power as the Daytona triple or even better the super they would of sold them like crazy.I test rode both and the Sport just didn't have the power while the Daytona was uncomfortable as hell but had one of the best street engines I've ever ridden...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.