: Now heres a road !

PH-Q2
04-14-2002, 08:56 AM
This is Scherman pass ,on the way to Spokane , from Kelowna.I'v done it a couple of time's in the summer,and it's kept in pretty good shape.This was taken from the summitt looking west,and the next shot was taken from the same spot,just looking a little further down the road to the west.I call it the "Burnt Forest",but I'm sure it has many names,you can get a knee down in any of these corner's quite easily.The part I like is ,that you can see the road right through the trees,and have a good idea what your going to encounter on the way down the hill's. Picture taken April 13th @6pm

PH-Q2
04-14-2002, 08:57 AM
further west

FastMickey
04-14-2002, 10:44 AM
this road would be good when all the gravel goes away in the summer.

BRETT
04-14-2002, 12:24 PM
looks like that would be a nice ride...with no sand or gravel....:tredmill

blazinr6
04-14-2002, 02:00 PM
looks great:D :D makes the itch to ride even greater...go away rain go away!!!:(

thr1
04-14-2002, 03:42 PM
sweet road...can't wait to grind down the knee sliders:D

James
04-14-2002, 05:31 PM
Very nice road, though I've got the sneaking suspicion I'd be a danger to everyone, including myself if I tried to go fast on it :(

Dirtybill
04-15-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey Hey Jay P! Positive attitude!!!! I was on that road last year during a Washington state BMW rally. Nice and smoooooooooooth:D Didn't see any cops either:D :cool

James
04-15-2002, 10:02 PM
I have a positive attitude DB! I'm just not that great at going fast, I always end up thinking, "Hey this is fun, but that mountain doesn't look that soft!" Then again I've only have my licsence since last September. :angel :angel :angel

I'm getting better at it though, especially the going really fast before realizing that if I so much as imagine a cop, my license would be gone for going considerably faster then the speed limit. ;) ;) ;)

BRETT
04-16-2002, 09:48 PM
i keep coming to this picture maybe ill have to go there...?

Crazy Guy
04-17-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Jay P
I have a positive attitude DB! I'm just not that great at going fast, I always end up thinking, "Hey this is fun, but that mountain doesn't look that soft!" Then again I've only have my licsence since last September. :angel :angel :angel

I'm getting better at it though, especially the going really fast before realizing that if I so much as imagine a cop, my license would be gone for going considerably faster then the speed limit. ;) ;) ;)

Forget what everyone else says, JUST ride at the speed you are comfortable with. If they want to leave you so be it and let them, enjoy riding.