BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Red Streetfighter and white/red Monster in New West

4K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Æon 
#1 ·
I'm hoping you guys are on here. At least one of you lives in one of the buildings/townhouses next to mine, as I often see & hear you guys on the street in front of my building. I've been seeing you together around my neighbourhood and New West in general for at least the last six months, with the Streetfighter being the obvious pack leader.

I mean this in the most positive way: please, for the love of all that is good and holy, contact me so I can show you some real places to ride. While I'll admit I was quite envious to see you hooligans enjoying the sunshine, it was quite embarrassing watching you guys do loops around the tennis courts in Queens Park, and then ride side by side tailgating a truck on McBride. I know you guys are badass and everything, but c'mon, there wasn't even a Starbucks around, and absolutely no hunnies to impress (I double checked). I can point you in the right direction with the utmost love and care. From Squampton to Sylvester and out to Hope, I gots yo back.

Sincerely,
Your concerned bro-neighbour.

#5 ·
sound like someone is either very jelly.... or is turning into an old cranky fuck.

next thing is you going to bitch that they are too loud or something.

we already got 1 sikorsky on here.

#6 ·
It's (Silkopski) ffs get it straight! If they ride all those roads how is anyone supposed to notice how badass they are and how super douchcati their bikes are? Chances are you want nothing to do with the hardcore poser crew. Would end up a day full of stoplight burnouts and 1st gear torpedo wheelies. I for one am sick of riding with random homos, they only last a corner or two and im on my own anyways.

#9 · (Edited)
haha why is everyone so butt hurt over ducati riders? Who cares what they ride or how or where they ride, if you really care that much go buy a ducati and 'show them how to ride' so no one can care and continue on with their lives...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.