: Racing school at Tradex - 04/21

TeeTee
04-17-2002, 04:35 PM
If anyone is left over from the other event from this saturday and wants somewhere to go come on out to the Tradex in Abbotsford and have a laugh at the guys in the racing school.

The Tradex is the place where the motorcycle show is held so you should be able to find that.

RoadBlur
04-17-2002, 05:02 PM
Give me a shout before heading down Bruce, I might be up for it.. at least for part of the day. I bet I could learn a fair bit just watching.

manny3:16
04-17-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by BMatthews
If anyone is left over from the other event from this saturday and wants somewhere to go come on out to the Tradex in Abbotsford and have a laugh at the guys in the racing school.

The Tradex is the place where the motorcycle show is held so you should be able to find that.

Yeah it be fun to watch, what time does it start. Is it on Saturday?
Maybe if anbody wants to go we can meet at 232nd cheveron by the freeway.

PH-Q2
04-17-2002, 08:06 PM
You guys are just plain nasty!

If anyone is left over from the other event from this saturday and wants somewhere to go come on out to the Tradex in Abbotsford and have a laugh at the guys in the racing school

TeeTee
04-17-2002, 09:46 PM
SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, WRONG DAY

I just can't read a calender. The date is the 21st which turns out is the SUNDAY

And PH-Q2, I'll be one of the people they are laughing at. I'm in the course.... :D

Riders arrive at 8 am and rider meeting is at 9. There'll be lots of slow speed riding going on initially so if you want to see some interesting (but not TOO interesting I hope) stuff plan to show up between 1 and 3 in the afternoon.

Human
04-17-2002, 11:52 PM
Got me a bit scared there Bruce....check your PM, what time did you want me to come at your place ? I don't finish work till 7am :(

I just can't read a calender. The date is the 21st which turns out is the SUNDAY

And PH-Q2, I'll be one of the people they are laughing at. I'm in the course.... :D

Riders arrive at 8 am and rider meeting is at 9. There'll be lots of slow speed riding going on initially so if you want to see some interesting (but not TOO interesting I hope) stuff plan to show up between 1 and 3 in the afternoon.

vrecksler
04-18-2002, 12:31 AM

Hmm, that is the Trev Deeley ride I beleive and I think there are a few heading out to that. Why are all these events scheduled for the same weekend? And a nice weekend too, just not enough of me to do it all. ;)

Human
04-18-2002, 12:39 AM
I know what you are talking about, pretty much starts on Friday and continues....choices,choices, choices.....

Originally posted by vrecksler

Hmm, that is the Trev Deeley ride I beleive and I think there are a few heading out to that. Why are all these events scheduled for the same weekend? And a nice weekend too, just not enough of me to do it all. ;)

PH-Q2
04-18-2002, 06:27 AM
Hey Guy's if your interested ......I'll do a short school down in Spokane this long weekend comming?

I know theres a lot to absorbe when your getting taught something,and you don't allways get to use what you'v been taught right away,and theres allways that old thing.......well
it work's for me? not every rider is the same ,and what works for one ,dosen't allways work for another rider? So you have option's as to what your doing.Anyway's if your interested,let me know,and rember to "WEIGHT YOUR PEG'S" VERRY INPORTANT !