View Full Version : Saturday the 20th ride

HaMmeR6
04-20-2002, 12:05 PM
me and a couple of other guys from Richmond are probably going to head out for a nice ride in a couple of hours around 2 or 3 so if anyone wants to join just post up...

don't know where we are going yet(probably WR) and we will meet up at Richmond chevron at 5 and steveston if anyone posts wanting to join. Don't know an exact time yet but will keep you updated.

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 12:57 PM
Hey I am off work at 5pm .. I have my bike with me right now .. I just talked to Mick .. he gets off at 4pm in Downtown .. I am in New Westminster .. I think He might meet me at my workplace !! LETS PLAN SOMETHING !! ITs pretty dry out and not too hot =)

FastMickey
04-20-2002, 01:04 PM
Ehson, i'm done work at 4, and LE will be done at 5, we will be meeting up for a ride, wanna goto squamish insted?

HaMmeR6
04-20-2002, 01:14 PM
hey mick...give my cell a call and if i don't answer it means I'm riding so leave a message and I will call back asap. I'm interested but don't want to give you a definit yes cause I don't have my day planned out yet...just call me and I'll let you know. Give me a good 15 min after you leave a message to get back to you.

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 02:22 PM
Mick so whats going on? R u heading down to my work? Some friends wanna watch the boxing match tonight .. its at 6pm .. TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING? We can ride .. Iain and Keiju .. might wanna play CS or go to Richards .. I don't want to club .. gotta work tomorrow mornign !! I wouldn't mind watching the fight and then riding more .. err Saturday night .. COPS.

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 02:40 PM
I saw like 15 sportbikes riding together last night on SE Marine 1!

blazinr6
04-20-2002, 02:42 PM
LE...where you going to watch the fight? me and some friends were gonna go somewhere to watch it then ride after

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by blazinr6
LE...where you going to watch the fight? me and some friends were gonna go somewhere to watch it then ride after

I am watching it at my friend's house .. near Metrotown .. actually he lives near Deer Lake in Bby. Lets all ride out after.

FastMickey
04-20-2002, 02:45 PM
i dunno man, i dun really like boxing...so i'm just gonna ride. i'm can't go meet you at ur place thou, i gotta go back home and head to the postal office before its closed....gotta snd those two mothers. and wash bike too....got some gravel on it....cus went up to cypress yesturdy... where u wanna go man? some twisties!! come on!!

blazinr6
04-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by LimitedEdition

I am watching it at my friend's house .. near Metrotown .. actually he lives near Deer Lake in Bby. Lets all ride out after.

ok...we're going to a bar to watch, but yeah wecould all ride after just post later with a time and place

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:02 PM
you guys are playing CS w/o me?!?!?

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by FastMickey
i dunno man, i dun really like boxing...so i'm just gonna ride. i'm can't go meet you at ur place thou, i gotta go back home and head to the postal office before its closed....gotta snd those two mothers. and wash bike too....got some gravel on it....cus went up to cypress yesturdy... where u wanna go man? some twisties!! come on!!

Fine .. lets just ride then .. I'll call you after work. But lets do some posing after =) haha ..

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:03 PM
one of you guys better call me !!
hahahahah

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by bl1tz
you guys are playing CS w/o me?!?!?

Chuck just come down to yen's house !! His mom might be home.

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by blazinr6

ok...we're going to a bar to watch, but yeah wecould all ride after just post later with a time and place

What time do you think u will start riding at? And what part of the City will you be in? What type of riding do you wanna do at this time? Or do u just wanna meet up?

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by LimitedEdition

Chuck just come down to yen's house !! His mom might be home.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA......

so you guys are just gonna watch boxing later?

FastMickey
04-20-2002, 03:15 PM
Chuck, your not riding? you gotta show us ur burn out man.

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:17 PM
i did the biggest burnout outside some cs place yesterday
hahahahahaaha...... i got it down man but rear tire is focked now, it's got rocks and shit melted into it.

LimitedEdition
04-20-2002, 03:18 PM
His first burnout was pretty impressive .. the 2nd try .. err =)

but ya .. Mick .. I'll call you .. I am gonna be with going out for food with some ppl from work maybe ..

Chuck .. so you dont' need to study? coming out? boxing fight? CS? or riding? its pretty nice out .. I wanna get some good runs in. But cops out on saturday night !!

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:20 PM
i couldn't do the 2nd burnout attempt cause the tire was warm already. i found that out yesterday after shredding the tire for like 10 secs i tried to do it again and it wouldn't work:D

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:21 PM
just call me later...
im done studying for the day.

i wanna go riding so i can wear my leathers:D

i've had enough of cs for the week, we played at rush yesterday then you guys left after late snack. we went on to play at netaholics then fishtank.

FastMickey
04-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Chuck meet me at my house then at 5pm.

bl1tz
04-20-2002, 03:56 PM
OK.
i better bump into you on the highway again cause i forgot how to get to your house already.