: Anybody from Abbotsford???

sunnijudge
04-21-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey just wondering if anybody from Abbotsford is up in here?? I met a few people around town yesterday... if so PM or post up a reply, I had a blast last night.... but gotta get more people.

dknite
04-21-2002, 04:13 PM
Gee well there's me,.. but i guess you kinda knew that already:p And yeah.. last night was a BLAST.. can't wait to do it again!

Duuk-Tsarith
04-22-2002, 01:39 AM
Hey I am from Abby too and always looking to hook up for rides anytime... Know quite a few other guys who ride that aren't on here yet. 2 of us work at the BP's (Sumas) location get back to me when and where you want to go. Always have the bike at work when its nice.

Inferno
04-22-2002, 06:38 AM
Hey I'm from Abby but i am living in Van right now. I spend a lot of time in Abby over the summer. Got a few friends (more like hooligans) who I usually ride with when I go down there.

sunnijudge
04-22-2002, 01:36 PM
Duuk-Tsarith
- yeah no problem ill let you know when were going riding next .. ill call Brendon..
dknite
- it was a blast.. well do it again soon
Anybody else UP in HERE??
Good to see that there are some people out from abbotsford who wanna ride... BUt next time its nice out ill put up a post and keep you informed... aight, cant wait till the summer!

:)

luckiechickie
04-22-2002, 02:05 PM
ahh... :( i'm so jealous of you guys!

dknite told me about your AWESOME ride on saturday... i shudder to think that i won't be able to ride for another month!

but anyways, i'm in abby too.. and can't wait to get out there on the streets! i pick up my helmet tomorrow from bk but my course isn't till the end of may (who knows what i'll be doing between now and then!)

so don't you all have too much fun out there 'till i can come along or i'll have to give you all beatings!! :court

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

sunnijudge
04-22-2002, 08:25 PM
Dknight --

Tuesday Apr23 ride to BK
"Hey you abby guys,... I'm going for a ride into BK tomorrow (Tues. apr. 23 weather permitting) to pick up some stuff and then I gottaride back through Maple Ridge, to pick up something else... I'm working and won't be able to leave till 4:15.. so if any of you wanna come for a boot lemme know.. they close at 6 so gotta leave pretty close to 4:15"

Im in anybody else??? :D
(gotta tun the damn cell off when riding!)

stickman
04-23-2002, 12:37 AM
I don't live in Abby but I do live 7min outside(the Wack).Yes.......I live on a farm and Yes.......I have a tractor!!!!:laughing

Human
04-23-2002, 12:46 AM
Well Manny and I are in Langley so keep us informed as well, I am goingto BK tomorrow morning actually....