View Full Version : Sunday April 28 - Abby guys wanna ride

Duuk-Tsarith
04-25-2002, 01:09 AM
Hey guys,
Any Abbotsford guy/gals wanna meet and go for a boot this Sunday.. Around 2:30 or 3:00 meet South Fraser Way Chevron?
anyone interested post up or suggestions on time and place..

nuvan
04-25-2002, 02:07 AM
stop posting rides that I can't come to!

when I have my bike it'll be OK to arrange rides again, but not until.

thanks, and btw, j/k

:rider

Human
04-25-2002, 03:23 AM
you mean the 232nd st. chevron station ? meet you there at 3, will see if Manny wants to come and play as well...

Inferno
04-25-2002, 06:55 AM
No Human, he means the one in Abbotsford on South Fraser Way. The easiest way to get there is to take the Clearbrook exit and go over the highway into town. You will be on Clearbrook road heading about north. When you get to an IGA (I think) turn right into South Fraser way and drive for 5 minutes. Chevron will be on the left side across from Earls. Make sure you visit Earls cuz some real hotties are working there, just ask Sokha :laughing

BTW I am heading down there on Sunday...maybe Sat to visit my parents for my sis's birthday. I'm coming from UBC..anybody want to hook up?

sunnijudge
04-27-2002, 08:29 AM
Hey sup.. im up for the ride... on sunday.. Chevron is fine 3:00 is good for me... Ill see if i can get anybody else in... best directions i can give to get to chevron (south fraser way) in abby is.. If youre comming from Langly, take the clearbook exit, hang a right when you get off the exit, go strait skip about 4 sets of lights, and turn right on south fraswer way, (theres a Funks Super Value) in the right hand cornor (its a busy street cant miss it) go all the way down, and youll see the chevron on youre left hand side. Its across the street from Earls.. yeah.. and there are a few hotties there

:D

luckiechickie
04-27-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by nuvan
stop posting rides that I can't come to!

when I have my bike it'll be OK to arrange rides again, but not until.:rider

my thoughts exactly!!!
:itchyscra this is PAINFUL waiting to ride!

R1isfun
04-27-2002, 05:49 PM
I might beable to make it, I'll check back tommorow.

sunnijudge
04-28-2002, 02:09 AM
soooo 3:00 pm tommorw?? chevron.. ill be there... anybody else ??? Im game

Duuk-Tsarith
04-28-2002, 03:06 AM
I might be a bit late but would still like to go for a quick boot with you and anyone else, but I may not get done work until right at 3:00, so I hope you check tomorrow if you do you could stop by
boston Pizza around three and if my bike isn't out front then I have left to Chevron. If we don't hook up tomorrow I have Monday and Tuesday off and looking to ride then as well.

sunnijudge
04-28-2002, 12:16 PM
Okay, well I will wait for you at chevron at 3.. dont worry.. ill be waiting.. anybody else?? Dknight???? ill call you.. but yeah.. 3:00 ill be there waiting.. aight..