BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

GSXR parts for sale ('96-'00)

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  GSXR 
G
#1 ·
I have bunch of parts for '96 to '99 GSXR-750's and '97 to '00 600's. Examples include stock handle bars, intake ducts, air box lid, set of wheels (complete), etc... Let me know what you need and I will check and see if I have it.

Also have a set of rains for you racers out there, I bought them used and was told they have one practice on them and they look it. They are Dunlops 120 front 180 rear, I am looking to get about $350 for the set.
I have a couple of sets of Pilot races I would let go of as well, $150 for 120 front, 180 rear. They have about 2 race weekends on them, tons of tread left.

Thanks for looking,
Later

G
#5 ·
I need:

-the little clip thingy that holds the front brake master cylinder cover on.

-the little rubber grommet thingies that go under the edge of the tank where it would make contact with the frame. (the square looking jobs, not the ones where you screw the tank down)

-ram air grills

muchos gracias!

G
#6 ·
Sorry I didn't back sooner fellas, only have a computer at work.
OK
sprv2 - yes I have a set of rotors but they are on the extra set of wheels and I would really like to sell the wheels complete. I know that probably doesn't help you much, sorry.
Cosworth - only have stock air ducts and no speedo and no stock plastics, sorry man. I only have one extra set of lower race fairings and 2 uppers, one is stock 3 peice upper style and the other is race style one peice. Both are a bit rough but fixable and painted non stock colors.
NoKiss - sorry no stock colored fairings. I have that panel but it is a bit rough. Don't know if that helps you at all, let me know.
Bender - I will double check but I am quite sure I have an extra MC clip, but no extra tank rubbers and I will check for the screens but I don't think I have any.

Thanks for looking and sorry I can't help more of you out.

#7 ·
How much for the front wheel? and how much for the rear? I can take them to Calgary this next event if you like? I need a set of rotors for my new project.

G
#8 ·
PH-Q2,
Not sure what a fair price is for them. $400 for the set is what I was thinking, does that sound about right?
So I guess as far as just the front wheel and rotors half of that.
Let me know what you think.

I should get you to do that if you have room, do you only need the rotors?

#11 ·
gsxr6racer said:
PH-Q2,
Not sure what a fair price is for them. $400 for the set is what I was thinking, does that sound about right?
So I guess as far as just the front wheel and rotors half of that.
Let me know what you think.

I should get you to do that if you have room, do you only need the rotors?
Sure I can do that for ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.